Wednesday, June 19, 2013

What's for Dinner Wednesday?


I prefer to make my meal plan on Wednesday. This way I've had a chance to peruse the weekly store ads for any super deals that can be incorporated into my plan.

Here's what's cooking!

Breakfast

Choice of - Fruit smoothie, cold cereal ( Still have some of this pesky stuff around. Once it's gone, it is gone.), bagel and cream cheese, or waffles.

Lunch

Choice of - Grilled cheese and fruit, leftovers, or cheese and turkey roll-ups (Saturday we are grilling at my sister's house. We will have Hamburgers, hotdogs, pork-n-beans, and corn on the cob. I f I have time I will make some jello for dessert.).

Dinner

Thursday - Baked chicken and roasted red potatoes w/ rosemary

Friday - Grilled cheese sandwich and fruit salad

Saturday - Leftovers

Sunday - Spaghetti and garlic bread

Monday - Chicken fajitas and refried beans

Tuesday - Pan fried pork chops, mashed potatoes, and corn

Wednesday - Enchiladas, Spanish rice, and black olives

What's cooking at your house?

No comments:

Post a Comment