This was a fairly frugal week for me. I think the last week of the month usually is for most, more out of necessity then a conscience effort. If you are interested in reading about other folk's frugal accomplishments pop in over at The Prudent Homemaker. She has a great group of followers that have many frugal tips and advice.
1) Stayed home for two days to save gas.
2) Took leftovers to work all week for lunch.
3) Made a menu plan and stuck to it every night
except once. I got a 5.00 pizza.
4) Brought home cookies and a bag of chips from
my family's Memorial day BBQ.
5) Spent only $42.00 of my $50.00 weekly
How have you saved money this week?