Thursday, June 20, 2013

Pinterest 10 in 10 Week One Success


  While looking through my pins this week I came across these adorable little rolls of fabric tape. I've seen them popping up at all the craft stores and wanted to take some home with me. I just could not justify the expense no matter how hard I tried.
  As soon as I read this  how-to and learned how easy and inexpensive it was to make the tape, I raided my fabric stash and went to work making yards upon yards of the stuff.
  The timing was perfect to use this project as my first in my Pinterest 10 in 10. If your interested you can read about my self imposed challenge here.

To get started, you will need a variety of fabric,double sided tape, and scissors.


Attach one side of the tape to the back side of a piece of fabric.


Cut the fabric a half an inch or so around the tape. This makes it a little more manageable when trimming up.



Now, cut a straight edge along the tapes edge. Use crinkle cut craft scissors for a nice crinkle edge.


That's it.
 
 Wrap those lovely bits of tape around wooden spools for an amazing vintage look and enjoy!




Advertise with my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment